Saturday, April 11, 2009

FIRST.

Here is my first post trying out Blogger.com.
Without further ado, some stuff:

Today I got an electrician to come out and install some motion-activated security flood lights on my house.  Now I have one on each side of the house and two in the back.  Next step:  mini-gatling guns for the eaves.


Xbox 360 has failed me for the last time!  Well at least I hope so.  This week I went to UPS and mailed my xbox off to Microsoft for the third time.  Maybe three is the lucky number?  So the problem is when I play Grand Theft Auto IV from anywhere between 20 minutes to 1.5 hours, the entire system will freeze up.  Happens even more often when I am playing GTA4 online.  BTW....  who else has tried this?  GTA is surprisingly fun/wonderful when played with real friends (not random online chaps).


Sam's bday party is tonight and everyone attending is required to bring some type of home-made entree or side.  I am not a great cook, so I'm leaning towards the slightly less demanding "side dish" option.  At first I wasn't sure what to make and was considering how to best disguise some store-bought product as my own.  Fortunately, however, a vision came to me as I lay gently in my bed awaiting sweet slumber and its name was:  Corn Banana Dogs.  Here is the recipe I have in mind, although it is still subject to change:
  1. Scrape out corn dog meat with a spoon.
  2. Insert banana mush into corn dog 'husk'.
  3. Enjoy.
I imagine there will be a hint of meat flavor from bits the spoon may have missed during step one, which is by design.


That's all for my first post; going to keep it short.  Time for haircut, home depot, groceries, making a side dish for Sam's bday party, copying wedding footage to dvd for John and Lauren, and the thing I am looking forward to most of all:  cleaning the hard water deposits off my bathroom sink.

5 comments:

  1. Continuation of myspace blogging? It seems like everyone has XBOX360 freezing problems...I know and I don't even own one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding. MS must be doing something wrong. I wish they would just send you a replacement new xbox if you have had to return it 3 times....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corn...banana....dogs.... riiiiiight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so how did the banana dogs turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They tasted like imagination. (I ended up making deviled eggs.)

    ReplyDelete